Therm-a-Rest Women's NeoAir Xlite Ultralight Sleeping Mat Women's Regular
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
For a warmer pad in a shorter length, choose the Therm-A-Rest Women’s NeoAir XLite sleeping pad. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 5.4 R-value, allowing users to camp in all but the most extreme conditions. The Women’s XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
Features and Specifications
- Women’s Version: Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 5.4
- Weight (Women's Regular): 340 grams
- Width (Regular): 51 cm
- Length (Regular): 168 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed Dimensions (Small): 23cm x 10cm
- Top Fabric Type: 30 denier rip HT Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Type: 30 denier rip HT Nylon
- Material: Nylon, Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: USA
- What's included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
- Colour: Lemon Curry
Editor's Choice Award, Outdoor Gear Lab
"With new developments in R-value testing and an updated valve, the Therm-A-Rest's NeoAir XLite lands at the top of the pack. The NeoAir has asserted its dominance once again. In the categories of weight and packed size, the NeoAir XLite can't topped, and with new testing standards, it's also one of the warmest pads in our fleet. This sleeping pad has been our lead tester's go-to for all of her backcountry adventures. As with all lightweight products, extra care should be taken when using this pad because it is less durable than others; however, when treated properly, it will last a long time. This 2.5" thick sleeping pad is very comfortable, although a bit noisy."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2020