Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xlite Ultralight Sleeping Mat - Regular
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Therm-a-Rest's patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who's counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Made in the USA
- R-Value: 3.2
- Weight (Regular): 360 grams
- Width (Regular): 51 cm
- Length (Regular): 183 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed Dimensions (Regular): 23cm x 10cm
- Top Fabric Type: 30 denier rip HT Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Type: 30 denier rip HT Nylon
- Core: Nylon
- Country of Origin: USA
Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
"The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite is ideal for those looking to shave ounces off their overnight kit without sacrificing too much comfort or warmth. After years of gear testing, it's rare that we get excited about new gear updates, but after learning of Therm-a-Rest finally pulling the trigger on updating their valve system, we got pretty excited. The XLite was a recipient of this new winglock valve, as well as a boost in R-value. The 2020 XLite exceeds our expectations for an ultralight backpacking sleeping pad and thus once again takes the Top Pick Award in the Ultralight category."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2022