The Outdoor Gourmet Company Wild Mushrooms and Lamb Risotto Meal Pack - Double Serve
The Outdoor Gourmet Company Wild Mushrooms and Lamb Risotto is an authentic Italian-style risotto with lamb, mushrooms, onion & red pepper baked in a mushroom sauce. Add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to taste.
- Double Serve
- 212 grams including packaging
- Just add boiling water, no cooking required
- Lamb [Lamb, Salt, Soy, Protein, Brown Sugar, Stabiliser (450,451), Herbs and Spices]
- Sauce [Whey Powder (Milk), Thickener (1442), Maltodextrin (Maize), Salt, Flavours (Milk), Cream Powder 4% (Milk), Mushroom 3.5%, Sugar, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Maize), Yeast, Canola Oil, Flavour Enhancer (635), Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Mushroom), Spice, Acidity Regulator (330)]
- Parmesan Cheese [Milk, Skim Milk, Rennet Culture, Salt]
- Red Pepper
Contains: Milk, Soy
Made on a Production Line that also produces products containing dairy, gluten, soy and nuts.
|per serve*||per 100 g*|
* Average quantities after reconstitution
There is no need to compromise your dining experience! Enjoy the benefits of hearty & nutritional ingredients that give you the quality flavours of a home cooked meal.
Outdoor Gourmet Company meals are easy to make: tear open the pouch, add boiling water and stir. Close the ziplock to seal in the heat. Wait for 10 minutes before you enjoy your outdoor gourmet meal.
The Outdoor Gourmet Company gives a 3 year best before date on all items but is safe to eat beyond that, provided it’s stored appropriately and the packaging remains sealed. Other types of dry food only last a year or less.
Handles Higher Storage Temperatures
Because of their exceptionally low moisture content, Outdoor Gourmet Company products handle higher storage temperatures better than wet-pack meals & higher moisture content dehydrated product.
The Outdoor Gourmet Company freeze-dried food can be prepared and eaten in the pouch so you may only need to clean your spoon.
The zip seal pouch makes rubbish disposal a breeze; you just toss in any other rubbish, roll it up, zip it closed and pop it in your pack.