The Outdoor Gourmet Company Venison and Rice Noodle Stirfry Meal Pack - Double Serve
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Outdoor Gourmet Company Venison and Rice Noodle Stirfry is a colourful combination of venison, red pepper, and Thai noodles in a flavour infused sauce with a hint of coriander.
- Double Serve
- 212 grams including packaging
- Just add boiling water, no cooking required
- Rice Noodle [Rice Flour (90%, water)]
- Venison [Venison, Salt, Soy Protein, Stabiliser, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein]
- Sauce [Thickener (1442), Maltodextrin (Maize), Sugar, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Celery), Salt, Soy Sauce (Wheat), Hydr0lysed Vegetable Protein (Maize, Soy), Flavours (Barley, Honey), Herbs and Spices (Ginger 0.3%, Coriander 0.04%), Yeast Extract, Sesame Oil, Vegetable Oil (Soy), Colour (160c), Fruit Oil]
- Green Beans
- Red Pepper
Contains: Gluten, Soy
Made on a Production Line that also produces products containing dairy, gluten, soy and nuts.
|per serve*||per 100 g*|
* Average quantities after reconstitution
There is no need to compromise your dining experience! Enjoy the benefits of hearty & nutritional ingredients that give you the quality flavours of a home cooked meal.
Outdoor Gourmet Company meals are easy to make: tear open the pouch, add boiling water and stir. Close the ziplock to seal in the heat. Wait for 10 minutes before you enjoy your outdoor gourmet meal.
The Outdoor Gourmet Company gives a 3 year best before date on all items but is safe to eat beyond that, provided it’s stored appropriately and the packaging remains sealed. Other types of dry food only last a year or less.
Handles Higher Storage Temperatures
Because of their exceptionally low moisture content, Outdoor Gourmet Company products handle higher storage temperatures better than wet-pack meals & higher moisture content dehydrated product.
The Outdoor Gourmet Company freeze-dried food can be prepared and eaten in the pouch so you may only need to clean your spoon.
The zip seal pouch makes rubbish disposal a breeze; you just toss in any other rubbish, roll it up, zip it closed and pop it in your pack.