Teva Women's Tirra Multi-Purpose Sandal
Features and Specifications
- Synthetic and webbing upper
- Hook and loop closure system
- Nylon shank
- Contured EVA foam midsole
- Microban® zinc-based anti-microbial treatment
- Shoc Pad™ in the heel
- Spider Original rubber outsole
- Material:Synthetic and webbing upper, Spider Original rubber outsole
- Weight: 508 grams per pair based on Women's US 7.5
|US||UK||EU||Japan (cm)||Foot Length (cm)|
Footwear Sizing Guide
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Best Buy Award, Outdoor Gear Lab
"From appearance to performance, the Teva Tirra won many of our testers over. It's lightweight, attractive, breathable, and good in the water. What's more is that it held its own well on rough terrain. It's super comfortable straps kept the foot planted right where it should be. All of this at the low price of USD $80 is quite a deal and an obvious winner of our Best Buy Award. We loved using the Tirra for mellow summer hikes and cruising around the city. If you want a more rugged sandal that offers better foot protection and off-road capabilities, the KEEN Clearwater CNX is a better choice.."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018