Teva Men's Terra-Fi 4 Multi-Sport Sandal
Features and Specifications
- Shock-absorbent heel, anti-microbial protection and TEVA(R) fail-safe Universal Strapping System
- Ideal for trail, desert or under water
- Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- Open toe construction doesn’t allow water to pool
- Webbing Upper
- Multiple points of adjustment allow for the perfect fit.
- Molded PU Midsole
- Microban® zinc-based an ti-microbial treatment keeps the stink down
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- Nylon Shank, Webbing Upper, PU Midsole
- Weight: 838 grams per pair based on Men's US size 7
|US||UK||EU||Japan (cm)||Foot Length (cm)|
Footwear Sizing Guide
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.