Teva Men's Hurricane XLT2 Multi-Sport Sandal
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Features and Specifications
- Water-ready polyester/ nylon/ recycled PET webbing stands up to abuse and dries quickly after getting wet
- Cushioned heel tab for increased comfort
- injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Average Weight: 578 g per pair
|US||UK||EU||Japan (cm)||Foot Length (cm)|
Footwear Sizing Guide
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Best Buy Award, Outdoor Gear Lab
"The Teva Hurricane XLT 2 is a classic three-strap sandal that offers a few comfort and performance upgrades when compared to the original Hurricane. Our testers agree that it's a capable multi-sport sandal that feels more comfortable in and out of the water than its predecessor. The Hurricane collection combines EVA-foam midsoles with rugged Durabrasion Rubber outsoles for enhanced traction in aqueous endeavors, though they're just as nimble on land. The quick-drying webbing is a blend of polyester, nylon, and recycled PET and features a neoprene cushioned heel pad that eliminates hot-spots. All of this for the low price of USD$70 makes the Hurricane XLT 2 an obvious winner of the Best Buy Award."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018