Sierra Designs Cloud 800 Women's -3°C Ultralight 800 Fill Power Down Zipperless Sleeping Bag - Regular
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
So light and so comfortable, it's like sleeping on a cloud. Sierra Designs created the original zipperless bag and now they've gone one better and made it into a lightweight mummy bag with the Sierra Designs Women's Cloud Down Sleeping Bag. The Sierra Designs Cloud features an integrated comforter making it ultra-comfortable and lightweight.
- Patent pending zipperless design for more comfort
- Oversized integrated comforter resemble all the comforts of your bed at home
- Insulated shoulder pocket keeps comforter wrapped around you sealing out drafts
- Patented self-sealing foot vent allows fast and easy ventilation
- Sleeping pad sleeve keeps pad under you for comfort and warmth and
- replaces unnecessary bottom insulation
- PFC-Free 800FP DriDown® and 15d nylon fabrics
- Insulation: 800FP PFC-Free DriDown
- Shell Fabric: 15d nylon risptop
- Liner Fabric: 15d nylon risptop
- EN Limit Temp Rating: 15F / -10C
- EN Comfort Temp Rating: 26F / -3C
- Fill Weight: 14.8oz / 419g
- Minimum Weight: 1lb 12oz / 0.79kg
- Sleeping Pad Sleeve Circumference: 45.5" / 115.6 cm
- Fits Sleeping Pad (WxH): 20" x 2.5" / 51 x 6.4 cm
- Fits Up To: 5' 8" / 173 cm
- Length: 74in / 188 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 59" / 150 cm
- Hip Circumference: 58" / 147 cm
- Footbox Circumference: 39" / 99 cm
- Mesh Stoarge Bag Size (LxW): 20 x 12" / 51 x 31 cm
- Stuff Sack Size (L x W): 15 x 7.5" / 38 x 19cm
Outdoor Gear Lab Best Buy Award
"The Sierra Designs Cloud 800 - Women's is well named for its lightweight and comfortable construction, making it feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. The 800-down fill bag takes our Best Buy Award because of its great performance at a reasonable price of $330 USD. Word on the street is that Sierra Designs has been working with well-known thru-hiker Andrew Skurka in designing this bag to be not only light on your back but awesomely comfortable and packable as well. They've been successful as this has been our experience on the trail.
The Editors' Choice-winning Feathered Friends Egret UL 20 edged out the Cloud in the scores, mostly for being noticeably warmer. The Egret is better, yes, but for around $150 in savings, the Cloud provides a very similar level of performance. So, if you're planning on avoiding sub-zero temperatures, this Best Buy award winner is a much more affordable option! It's also more packable!."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018