Sierra Designs Backcountry Bivy Bag
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Sierra Designs Backcountry Bivy is updated with new color and styling. Still designed to fit its revolutionary Backcountry Bed and a 2.5” inflatable pad on the inside of the bivy, so you can sleep as comfortably on a rock ledge, as you do at home.
Features and Specifications
- Large u-shaped opening
- Mesh window panel
- Waterproof/breathable top fabric
- Fully taped seams (pvc free)
- Compatible with most sleeping bags, especially the Backcountry Bed
- Minimum Weight: 13oz / 0.37kg
- Packaged Weight: 14 oz / 0.40kg
- Length: 80” / 203cm
- Shoulder Width: 36” / 91cm
- Storage Bag Size (L x W): 10” x 4”/ 25.4cm x 10.2 cmSize: 208 cm x 81 cm
- Materials: Top Fabric:20D Nylon Ripstop WPB, DWR/10,400MM PeU, 18,300 g/day MVTR Bottom Fabric:30D Nylon Ripstop, DWR/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
Winner, Outdoor Gear Lab Best Buy Award
"We love this bivy sack. Amazingly, the Sierra Designs Backcountry Bivy offers a generous full zipper for entry and exit, a separate zippered bug screen, ample space for any sleeping pad, and an attachment point so the bivy can be suspended above your face. All of these features are highly functional and don't break the scale. The Backcountry Bivy was the lightest non-emergency type model we tested. Sierra Designs has also made a frustration-free stuff sack, which is something we hope will be adopted by the rest of the outdoor world very soon!"
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2019