Sea to Summit Ultralight Nylon Hammock
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Sea to Summit Ultralight Hammock features a specially designed 20 denier nylon monofilament fabric. Its whisper-light appearance is matched on the scales, coming in at a tiny 155 grams. Yet this fabric is more than strong enough to take the load of a sleeping camper, rated at 135 kg. Being a monofilament fabric, it is also highly compressible making for a miniscule packed size. The buckle on the Ultralight is made from high strength, lightweight aluminum 6061 to shave extra grams. The webbing loop is triple bar-tacked to the hammock to ensure long term durability. The built-in compression sack is designed with extra space so suspension straps can be stored inside.
Features and Specifications
- Integrated compression sack made of water resistant Ultra-Sil ® 30D siliconized, high-tenacity Cordura ® nylon for exceptional strength
- Nylon 20 d monofilament fabric for incredible strength to weight performance
- Bar-tack reinforced stress points on compression sack
- Highly breathable fabric wicks moisture away
- High strength buckles work with Suspension Straps (not included)
- Holds up to 135 kg
- Width: 1.2m
- Weight:155 grams
- Hammock Bug Net and 15 D UltraSil ® Nano Tarp available separately