Sea to Summit Spark 3 SPIII -8°C Ultra Light Down Sleeping Bag - Long 2019 LHZ
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Ultra-light and technical, the Sea to Summit Spark™ Series bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size. The Spark™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible. The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario. ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRADRY Down™ protection also makes the Spark™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
- Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
- Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
- Zipper draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it’s needed
Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano compression bag for compact storage
|Down Type||Ultra Dry 850+ Loft 90/10 European Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Long:485 g|
|Sleeping Bag Weight||Long:745g|
|Baffle Design||Full Box Wall construction throughout|
|Shell Design||Differential cut shell|
|Outer Shell Fabric||10D Ultralight Nylon DWR down proof weave|
|Zipper Draft Tube?||Yes with anti-snag zipper|
|Length / Zip Options||Regular / Long- full length zip|
|Recommended height for user||Long: up to 198 cm|
|Chest circumference||Long: 162 cm|
|Hip circumference||Long: 142 cm|
|Foot circumference||Long: 100cm|
|Season Rating||Spring / Autumn / Winter|
|EN Temperature Rating||Comfort: -2°C Lower Limit: -8°C Extreme: -26°C|
|Suggested Use||Travel, Adventure Racing, Winter Cycle Touring, Liner Bag, Ultra Lightweight Hiking, Ultra Lightweight Alpine Climbing|
|Compressed Volume||3.7 Litres|
|Compression Bag||XS - 6 to 2 Litres|
Seven Horizons are a great store to purchase from , very helpful with customer service also had it quickly in the mail.
The product itself was excellent, I walked a 7 day trek in the southwest and I was toasty warm.
Thank you Seven Horizons
Excellent quality, light and compacts down to a nice manageable size. No more cold nights.