Patagonia Women's Quandary Pants -stretchy, lightweight, quick-dry, hike & travel pants
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, the Patagonia Women's Quandary Pants are multifunctional, all-season pants made of lightweight stretch-woven 96% nylon/4% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
Quandary Pants were made for sticky situations, like choosing which pants to wear for the next 15 days or for a hot and humid Tepui approach. They’re made with lightweight and stretchy 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provide 40-UPF sun protection. These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility. Built for versatility, you can roll them up and secure them with tabs and snaps at the knees. They feature a metal-snap closure, zippered fly, belt loops and drop-in pockets on the front and back. The side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with zipper closure), zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Gusset and articulation at the knees for mobility
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.