Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Running Shorts 6 Inches
For the runner who needs versatile running shorts, the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Patagonia Women’s Nine Trails Shorts are for the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts. Made from ultralight 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric and a wide, flat-knit waistband that secures with an external drawcord for comfortable fit. Side scoops and a 6" inseam enhance range of motion. A single pocket along the back-right yoke secures with a zipper. Polyester mesh crepe liner wicks, cools and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for long-lasting moisture management and comfort.
Features and Specifications
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Waistband with wrapped elastic and clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- Side vent to improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Made in Vietnam.
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Materials: Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.