Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Jacket
An insulation breakthrough: the Patagonia Women's Nano-Air™ Jacket featuring FullRange™ Insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
From oatmeal to single malt, the Patagonia Women's Nano-Air™; Jacket represents a breakthrough in active insulation for high-output, stop-and-go alpine missions. Its exclusive fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Jacketês incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allows for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air Jacket's thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
Features and Specifications
- Light-yet-durable 100%; nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™; Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff®; brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100%; nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.0-oz 50-denier %;100 nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange™; 100%; polyester stretch insulation
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Slim Fit
- Made in Vietnam
The Nano-Air™ Hoody, powered by 60-g FullRange™ insulation, offers dynamic warmth that stretches and breathes with you during any high-output, start-stop alpine mission.
The Nano-Air™ uses FullRange™ insulation with 4-way mechanical stretch, so it requires minimal stitching for stabilization. Pair that with a stretchy liner and shell, and the Nano-Air™ delivers unrestricted movement for highly dynamic activities.
The incredible breathability of our FullRange™ insulation (40 CFM) means you can go hard all day with zero swamp factor and spend less time messing with layers.
The 100% nylon ripstop shell still protects from light precip and all but blasting winds.
The ultimate insulation link-up of stretch plus breathability, Patagonia's Nano-Air collection places their 60-g FullRange Insulation between a light but durable shell and liner fabrics to create a product exclusive to Patagonia and unlike anything else out there. Offering excellent temperature regulation and unrestricted movement, it's ideal for continuous wear during highly aerobic mountain missions.
Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Jacket - Winner, 2015 Outside Gear of the Year
"Patagonia tried something new and it worked: a soft outer nylon backed with 60 grams of polyester insulation to create the Nano-Air, a super-breathable puffy. Translation: you'll be toasty at the start of your ski tour but won't overheat as you work your way upslope. Waiting for your partner at the summit in dumping snow? Pull a hard shell on top to stay dry. The extremely stretchable fabric helps this technical layer fit like your favorite sweater. It's so cozy and capable that it became our go-to piece for everything from climbing to skiing to running. 11.1 oz."
Outside Gear of the Year, 2015
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).
Great- super fast and easy, love the jacket, I’ve used it already and it’s great in the cold wind! Nice and warm, love Patagonia products. Thanks!
Warm, light, washes easily and dries quickly. Love it!