Patagonia Women's Lightweight Fiona Down Parka - 600 fill power
The Patagonia Women's Lightweight Fiona Parka is made with a 1.1-oz nylon ripstop fabric which is used in their Alpine line. This down jacket is featherweight, translucent and tough, with feminine styling and insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down.
The Fiona Parka is made from translucent 1.1-oz nylon ripstop fabric and insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down. The superlight, high tear-strength shell is treated with a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Femininely contoured with a full-length, 2-way zip and front placket with tonal snaps. On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zips. Soft microfiber trims the insulated 3-panel hood, placket and cuffs. Above-the-knee length.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralightweight and translucent 100% nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Superlight fabric with high tear-strength; asymmetrical, quilted construction
- Full-length, 2-way zipper hidden by a covered placket with tonal snaps
- Soft microfiber trim at the hood, placket and cuffs
- On-seam handwarmer pockets with hidden zipper for security
- Princess seams front and back
- Above-the-knee length; stuffsack included
- 1.1-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Slim Fit
- Made in China.
100 % Traceable Down Insulation
Patagonia 100% Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).