Patagonia Women's Hike Hat - Lightweight, Quick-Dry Packable Hat
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Built for the trail and perfect for your next adventure, Patagonia's Women’s Hike Hat provides all-day sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia make their supple Women’s Hike Hat for all of the inspiring paths we’ve yet to walk. Built for full-day sun protection on the trail, this soft, crushable hat features a double-brim design to shade your face and neck from heat and sun; the back brim folds up when you need to increase airflow and breathability. Made of a lightweight nylon fabric with 100% recycled content, the Hike Hat has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The adjustable chin strap cinches tight when conditions turn blustery.
Features and Specifications
- Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for long days on the trail
- The flexible back brim folds up to increase breathability and allow a cooling airflow
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Packable and stuffable to fit easily in your tote bag, backpack or jacket pocket
- The adjustable chin strap makes sure the Women’s Hike Hat stays in place during windy days
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in China.
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Materials:Crown and brim: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Size Adult Head Circumference||One Size||Small/Medium||Large/Extra Large|
|Men's||21.75" - 24"||21.75" - 22.75"||22.75" - 24"|
|Women's||21.25" - 23.25"||21.25-22"||22-23.25"|