Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest - 800 Fill Power
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight, windproof, and fine-tuned with a new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), and improved fit.
Worth its weight in gold when the sun dips below the horizon, the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down and its minimalist design practically floats—it’s so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as high tear-strength, while quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the contoured fit. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
Features and Specifications
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Regular Fit
- Made in Vietnam.
100 % Traceable Down Insulation
Patagonia 100% Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. They were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, Patagonia are able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. They now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including their own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).