Patagonia Women's Capilene Lightweight Quick-Dry T-Shirt
The Patagonia Women's Capilene Lightweight T-shirt is Patagonia's lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer, with Polygiene permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Some days you’re the one picking up the pace. Other days it’s the heat that’s in control. Either way, we’ve got you covered with the hardworking Capilene Lightweight T-Shirt. Capilene Lightweight is Patagonia's lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin, while the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Features and Specifications
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder and side seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Materials: 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
bluesign Approved Fabric
Fair Trade Certified
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Loved the colours and soft feel. So lightweight and easy to wear. Service was excellent, with good communication