Patagonia Women's Capilene Lightweight Crew Thermal Top Thermal Underwear
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia Women's Capilene Lightweight Crew is Patagonia's lightest weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer, with Polygiene permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified sewing.
The first day of a late-season backpacking trip on the Grand Canyon’s South Rim starts in the cold snow and ends in the heat of the Inner Gorge. Regardless of the conditions, you’ll stay dry and cool in this versatile crew. Capilene Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin, while the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to help cover hands, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Features and Specifications
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 82 grams
- Materials: 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
bluesign Approved Fabric
Fair Trade Certified
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
My beautiful to wear, Patagonia Capilene crew neck, long sleeved tee arrived just a few days after ordering. These are my preferred tops during the hot sunny weather. As a mature woman I need to protect my skin from direct sunlight and the capilene does that well while keeping me cool and stylish. My first Capilene experience early 2015 was by chance rather than design ... I now have 6 tops and love wearing them.