Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
Warm polyester fleece meets your favorite sweater in the full-zip, cross-dye Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket, dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
This easy-care sweater has a wool-knit face, soft fleece interior and retains its shape and natural good looks after multiple washings. The full-front zip ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin. Front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a contoured shape for easy layering. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, two interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Features and Specifications
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 454 g (16 oz)
- Materials: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Note - By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.