Patagonia Tenpenny Hat
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia Tenpenny Hat is a lightweight, full-brim 74% organic cotton/26% nylon hat that combines 360-degree sun protection with cool-wearing durability and quick dry times.
Stuff it, crush it, dunk it—the Patagonia Tenpenny Hat bounces back ready for more. Patagonia needed a sun hat that combined the fortitude for hard work with the comfort of an afternoon under the big tree, so they designed the Tenpenny with a blend of cool-wearing organic cotton and quick-dry nylon. It feels light, easy on the skin and broken-in from the start. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture and sheds ocean spray; the semi-rigid foam brim floats and provides complete 360-degree sun protection. With an adjustable chinstrap, moisture-wicking COOLMAX® headband and a dark antiglare fabric under the brim.
Features and Specifications
- Made of comfortable, lightweight but durable organic cotton/nylon blend
- Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Crushable, semi-rigid foam brim floats in water; antiglare underbrim
- Moisture-wicking COOLMAX® fabric headband
- 360-degree sun protection
- Adjustable chinstrap
- Materials: 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 89 grams
|Size||One Size||Small/Medium||Large/Extra Large|
|Adult Head Circumference||21.75" - 24"||21.75" - 22.75"||22.75" - 24"|
|Women's||21.25" - 23.25"|
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
UPF stands for “Ultraviolet Protection Factor.” This value represents the fractional amount of the sun’s harmful UV rays that pass through a fabric. A rating of “25” indicates that only 1/25th , or 4% of the UV rays pass through the garment.
Patagonia products with rated UPF protection are tested independently to meet Australia/New Zealand or AATCC protocols. A rating of 15-24 earns a product a rating of “good”; a rating of 25-39 is "very good"; and a rating of 40-50+ is “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or USA test methods AATCC 183/ASTM D6603/ASTM D6544.
Great service and product