Patagonia Stormfront Wet/Dry Waterproof Duffel Bag 65 Litres
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia 65 Litre Stormfront Wet/Dry Duffel Bag is perfect for river takeouts, surf breaks and trailheads where separating water and gear is mandatory. Welded and highly weather-resistant, this duffel has a floating divider to maximize space where you need it.
With the Stormfront Wet/Dry Duffel, a coated, floating baffle separates the dual wet and dry gear access, so your dripping waders won’t soak your “coming home” shirt. Made with 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating; 100% waterproof non-submersible, welded construction; and large, burly zippers for easy access. Details include rod tube attachment points; an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap; and reinforced haul handles. An external zippered pocket and interior mesh pocket keep small items within reach. Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
Features and Specifications
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Split compartments top and bottom and large burly zippers for easy access allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- Materials: Body 11.75-oz 800 denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating
- Interior pocket: 8.26 oz 100 % polyester mesh