Patagonia Stormfront 10 Litre Waterproof Hip Pack
Fully welded and 100% waterproof, the Patagonia Stormfront Waterproof Hip Pack provides wet-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
You’ve cast your way up a tight stream for hours and now you’re in the middle of nowhere, which is exactly where you want to be. The Patagonia Waterproof Stormfront Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior DWR (durable water repellent) finish and interior TPU single-side coating. Saltwater? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper resists corrosion. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads. On the outside, Patagonia has added a small, zippered stash pocket and rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find one handy zippered pocket to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories.
Features and Specifications
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides 100% waterproof protection
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- Weight: 564 g
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish