Patagonia Nine Trails 15 Litre Hiking, Running Daypack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Built for fast-moving pursuits, the lightweight 15 litre Patagonia Nine Trails daypack comfortably holds your essentials close while providing easy access.
The difference between finishing a long run and bailing often rests in your ability to fall apart, then put yourself back together again. Built for the full spectrum of fast-moving pursuits, this lightweight pack holds all of your essentials close to your back without compromising easy access when you're on the move. The top-loading main compartment carries a shell, insulation, food and your choice of hydration reservoir securely and with minimal bounce. A small, zippered stash pocket on the lid provides secure storage for small items, and stretch mesh pockets carry water flasks or a hat and gloves. This light and supple vest, made from soft airflow mesh, breathes to keep you cool and comfortable in the heat. It has a skin-friendly edge binding that feels smooth on bare skin and two stash pockets for storing gels, lip balm and your soundtrack for the day. A supple foam back panel, made from lightweight mono mesh, won't absorb sweat and breathes so you stay comfortable and dry. Made from 3.7-oz 100-denier high-tenacity nylon ripstop with a 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop base. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight, yet durable weather-resistant nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Folding top loader with zippered main compartment adjusts to fit various sized loads; small stash pocket on lid
- Highly breathable airflow mesh vest with soft-edge binding for next-to-skin comfort
- Foam back panel with mono mesh is highly breathable and won’t absorb sweat
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Body: 3.7-oz 100-denier 100% high-tenacity nylon ripstop. Base: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double ripstop. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.