Patagonia Men's Terrebonne Joggers - Lightweight Quick-Dry Adventure Pants
Add a pair of lightweight performance pants to your trail kit with the Patagonia Men's Terrebonne Joggers. Breathable and quick-drying with a comfortable waistband and cuffs, they’re perfect for the trail, bouldering and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The Patagonia Men's Terrebonne Joggers are supple, quick-drying, high-performing bottoms made from 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric that’s so light and compressible that you can pack the pants down to the size of the back pocket. They have a casual-yet-slim fit with a stretch-knit waistband and cuffs, articulated knees for unrestricted movement, a drawcord waist and three pockets (two front drop-ins and one back-right zippered). With a reflective logo and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Slim, jogger fit with stretch-knit waistband and cuffs
- Drawcord for adjustability
- Two drop-in front pockets and back-right zippered pocket
- Articulated shaping at the knees for a range of movement
- Lightweight fabrication allows compressibility
- Reflective logo
- Reflective logo; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 170g
- Materials: Body: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband and cuffs: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.