Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer Walk Shorts - 20" lightweight fast-dry board, outdoor, travel shorts
Worn in or out of the water, the Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer all-purpose shorts have the versatility and comfort of Patagonia's quick-drying Stretch Wavefarer® Board Shorts in an everyday walk-short silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Because you can’t not stop when you see punchy little waist-high peaks at the side of the road. Made from a durable, fast-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex blend with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, our Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts feature water-friendly comfort and performance in a subtle walk-short silhouette. Classic flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly and belt loops makes them appropriate for all-day wear, while a bartacked interior drawstring keeps the shorts secure when you pull over for a quick bodysurf on your way home from work. The two front slash pockets and two rear pockets have self-draining mesh pocket bags; the right-rear pocket is buttoned, has an internal key loop and is Surf Dry Bag-compatible. Outseam is 20".
Features and Specifications
- Made from durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly, durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; left-rear drop-in pocket with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with mesh pocket bag; internal key loop and button closure for security
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Materials: 4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Love them. Great after sales support too.