Patagonia Men's Sender Boxers Underwear
The Patagonia Men's Sender Boxers are performance boxers made of moisture-wicking, recycled nylon/spandex mesh for high-output activities and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
First on, last off, our exceptional, moisture-wicking Sender Boxers provide an unsurpassed foundation for any active day. Made with a laser focus on materials, fit and support, the Sender Boxers have a moisture-wicking micromesh fabric of recycled nylon and spandex that feels airy and light, stretches when you move, wicks moisture and dries in a flash. We added an anti-roll, comfort waistband that stays put without pinching, binding or chafing, even when you’re running after the day’s last train. The bulk-free fit has ergonomic shaping and patterning to keep these boxers from riding up or bunching. Flatlock, chafe-free seaming throughout means all-day comfort under pack straps or harness. With a fully functioning fly. Sender Boxers are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Made from moisture-wicking, recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fully functioning fly
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Bulk-free fit
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 91 g (3.2 oz)
- Materials: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with a wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Pants Size Chart - Men's