Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts - 10" lightweight hike and travel shorts
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts are comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 40-UPF sun protection, a gusseted crotch and movement-oriented fit for any activity. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
You can throw some serious bushwacking, grovely offwidths and miscalculated stream crossings at these shorts, and they’ll still look unfazed back at the pub. Lightweight Quandary Shorts have a fabric blend of quick-drying stretch-woven nylon and spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of climbing and backpacking, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 40-UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when you’re highstepping upward, and a gusseted crotch lets your legs move without restraint. Pockets: two in front, two in back, a stealthy coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam.
Features and Specifications
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Available in 10" and 12" inseams
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.