Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Running Shorts 8" with boxer-brief liner
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
For the runner who needs a fully featured and versatile running short, the Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight, recycled polyester/spandex blend.
When your daily ritual centers around covering ground, Patagonia's time-honored Nine Trails Shorts enable your great escape. These versatile, fully featured, tough yet breathable running shorts use a supportive and wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) for additional chafe protection, complementing the main body’s hearty yet lightweight blend of 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. All three pockets (two front, one back right) close with zippers, and a drawcord at the waist fine-tunes the fit. Inseam is 8" with 2" side notches. Reflective logo on front and back.
Features and Specifications
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner with
- Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket
- Reflective logo on left-front hem and back
- 8" inseam with 2" side notch
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Regular Fit
- Materials: Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.