Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hoody Jacket - wind proof lightweight insulated jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Windproof and water-resistant, the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold insulation; ideal as outerwear or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
Another day in the park: endless belays as spindrift washes over in waves, hurried pitches up graupel-filled grovel fests and pulling the ropes under shimmering stars. Normal duty for our Nano Puff® Hoody ranges from sleek micro-belay parka to an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. Its simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish glides effortlessly in your layering system, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort (when all hell’s breaking loose, the little things help). The hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Primaloft Gold Insulation
Patagonia uses PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).