Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Bivy Pullover - wind proof lightweight insulated
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Warm, windproof and water-resistant - the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
Going light can work wonders, and a little security can stoke the fire when ambition outpaces the setting sun. For stuck-in-the-dark belays and minimalist bivouacs, our Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover is light, windproof, warm and has the pared-down features that help shift the odds in your favor. The water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—has a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet. The interlocking fibers of the lightweight, 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics block wind, shed moisture and enhance the DWR (durable water repellent) performance. When the going gets cold(er), the kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and a close-fitting, under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding bumps up the comfort level. The zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. With a deep venting center-front zipper, elastic-bound cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Materials: Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Primaloft Gold Insulation
Patagonia uses PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).
Awesome jacket, really great price and shipped the next day. Recieved the order 2 days after I placed it. Would 100% buy from seven horizons again.