Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Vest
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia Nano-Air revolution accelerates. The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Vest delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange insulation, a flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
Whether you’re topping out on the Fang or running dawn patrol on Dragon’s Tail Couloir, staying warm without overheating is critical. The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Vest traps heat at your core where you need it most but lets off steam to keep you dry and comfortable. The front of the vest warms and protects with warm-when-wet FullRange insulation (40-g) sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The back of the vest features a super stretchy, airy waffle knit that swiftly wicks moisture and dissipates heat. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on the chin, and zippered handwarmer pockets rest easily under a harness or pack. Stretch binding at the armholes and hem seal in warmth.
Features and Specifications
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at armholes and hem to seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain-weave
- Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
- Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Weight: 181 g (6.4 oz)
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).