Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Jacket Slim Fit - Latest Model
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Warm, stretchy and breathable, the updated Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket features FullRange insulation and a new shell fabric with improved durability but the same soft hand, so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic, start-stop mission in the mountains.
Breath-freezing approaches and sunlit summits, spindrift runnels and corniced ridgelines—for every moment of an alpine mission, the Patagonia Nano-Air delivers a breakthrough in active insulation. Put it on and leave it on through high-output, stop-and-go cold-weather adventures—its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation with a plain-weave liner and a lightweight, weather-shedding shell, which we’ve improved for durability. The incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, updated, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth and the newly refined cuffs feature a sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit inset. The jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Updated 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape, coverage and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- 352 g (12.4 oz)
- Materials: Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
The Nano-Air™ Hoody, powered by 60-g FullRange™ insulation, offers dynamic warmth that stretches and breathes with you during any high-output, start-stop alpine mission.
The Nano-Air™ uses FullRange™ insulation with 4-way mechanical stretch, so it requires minimal stitching for stabilization. Pair that with a stretchy liner and shell, and the Nano-Air™ delivers unrestricted movement for highly dynamic activities.
The incredible breathability of our FullRange™ insulation (40 CFM) means you can go hard all day with zero swamp factor and spend less time messing with layers.
The 100% nylon ripstop shell still protects from light precip and all but blasting winds.
The ultimate insulation link-up of stretch plus breathability, Patagonia's Nano-Air collection places their 60-g FullRange Insulation between a light but durable shell and liner fabrics to create a product exclusive to Patagonia and unlike anything else out there. Offering excellent temperature regulation and unrestricted movement, it's ideal for continuous wear during highly aerobic mountain missions.
Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Jacket - Winner, 2015 Outside Gear of the Year
"Patagonia tried something new and it worked: a soft outer nylon backed with 60 grams of polyester insulation to create the Nano-Air Hoody ($299), a super-breathable puffy. Translation: you'll be toasty at the start of your ski tour but won't overheat as you work your way upslope. Waiting for your partner at the summit in dumping snow? Pull a hard shell on top to stay dry. The extremely stretchable fabric helps this technical layer fit like your favorite sweater. It's so cozy and capable that it became our go-to piece for everything from climbing to skiing to running. 13.6 oz."
Outside Gear of the Year, 2015
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).
So for so good. A very functional jacket being very warm and light.