Patagonia Men's Mickledore Hat, Quick Drying, Packable, Adventure Bucket Hat
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia Men's Mickledore Hat is an up-for-anything, packable bucket hat made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection for long days on the trail.
This lightweight, packable travel hat is made for long days on the trail or the open road. The recycled nylon fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and dry quickly. Inside, a moisture-wicking fabric headband manages moisture when you’re headed uphill, and a stealthy back pocket holds your credit card or extra cash securely. With an adjustable drawcord for persistent winds and side-panel eyelet vents for a cooling airflow.
Features and Specifications
- Made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Moisture-wicking fabric headband
- Back-panel card or cash pocket with snap security
- Side-panel eyelet ventilation
- Adjustable drawcord
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
- Materials:4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
|Size||One Size||Small/Medium||Large/Extra Large|
|Adult Head Circumference||21.75" - 24"||21.75" - 22.75"||22.75" - 24"|
|Women's||21.25" - 23.25"|
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
UPF stands for “Ultraviolet Protection Factor.” This value represents the fractional amount of the sun’s harmful UV rays that pass through a fabric. A rating of “25” indicates that only 1/25th , or 4% of the UV rays pass through the garment.
Patagonia products with rated UPF protection are tested independently to meet Australia/New Zealand or AATCC protocols. A rating of 15-24 earns a product a rating of “good”; a rating of 25-39 is "very good"; and a rating of 40-50+ is “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or USA test methods AATCC 183/ASTM D6603/ASTM D6544.