Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket - Latest Model
The Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket is a 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors.
Run, ride, climb—just don’t go without the up-for-anything Patagonia Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its updated weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, which blocks wind and withstands abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
Features and Specifications
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Slim Fit
- 104 grams
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Patagonia Houdini Jacket - Outdoor Gear Lab's Top Pick Wind Jacket
"The Patagonia Houdini is not only the least expensive wind breaker in this review — it's also one of the best. With a list price of US $99 and a model that is a standard setter for the genre, it's easy for us to call it the Best Bang for the Buck. We also think that it is the best choice among the jackets that we reviewed for all-day rock climbing missions. It is super lightweight, fits like a glove, and stuffs into its own chest pocket smaller than any other jacket. Clipped on the back of your harness, you will have no idea that this jacket is even there — until you need it when the sun sinks behind the top of the wall and you are in the breezy shade for the rest of the day. As the second-best scorer in our review, we think this jacket is fit for almost any outdoor activity, whether trail running, mountain biking, or hiking, and are thrilled that a product this versatile is available for this cheap."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018