Patagonia Men's Gi III Shorts - 10" Lightweight climb, hike and travel shorts
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The go-anywhere Patagonia Men's Gi III shorts are ideal for climbing, hiking, trekking and travel. Made of lightweight nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; they dry fast and feel light and airy against the skin. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
For the deep water soloing of Mallorca, all you need are a pair of these shorts, your chalk bag and climbing shoes you can take with you into the drink. Made from a lightweight 100% nylon (52% recycled) fabric, the Patagonia Gi III Shorts have a gusseted crotch and relaxed leg opening that allow unparalleled hip and leg mobility, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and an elastic waist with a lightweight, adjustable webbing belt. The fabric feels light and supple, yet resists abrasion, and it provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Four pockets (all with mesh lining) include two in front, one in back and a thigh pocket with an internal key loop. Inseam is 10".
Features and Specifications
- Made of quick-drying, lightweight recycled nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Elasticized waistband with built-in adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in and right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Regular fit with relaxed leg opening for generous mobility and comfort
- 10" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 215 g (7.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.