Patagonia Men's Capilene Daily Graphic Long Sleeve T-Shirt 50+ UPF
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Patagonia Men's Capilene Daily Graphic Long Sleeve T-Shirt is Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Feels like a welcome-home party even if your plans include staying put. Made from 100% recycled polyester, this is Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer. It has a smooth jersey face that feels great next to skin, the wicking performance of Capilene® polyester and a regular fit suited to everyday pursuits. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility and a self-fabric collar that feels soft against skin.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Pigment printing is indiscernible to the touch and maintains stretch of material
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artists by color code: Lance Rea (FBWT), Matthew Cater (UOFG), Patagonia Original Art (STWI, TXVK, OXFG)
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Materials: 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.