Patagonia Men's Baggies Lights - Lightweight Quick Drying Shorts
Dependable and up-for-anything, the Patagonia Baggies Lights Shorts are trimmer and sleeker than the original funhog shorts, made of a polyester ripstop fabric with 40-UPF sun protection and 6½” inseam. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Like going au naturel, but with sun protection. A trimmer, sleeker version of the original Patagonia Baggies, these shorts are lightweight, fast drying and made of a durable polyester ripstop fabric, which provides 40-UPF sun protection. The elasticized waist and internal drawstring ensure your shorts stay in place when you make an impromptu dive in front of a crowd. Vertical side pockets are lined with drain-and-dry mesh to reduce drag in the water and can also be reversed out to create a storage pouch. With a quick-drying mesh liner and a 6.5" inseam.Features and Specifications
- Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop fabric with 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring and quick-drying mesh liner
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water and have drain-and-dry mesh pocket bags
- 6½" inseam
- 3.5-oz 50-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 138 g (4.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.