Patagonia Men's All Weather Zip Neck Long Sleeve Running Shirt
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
Worn alone or as a second layer, the Patagonia Men's All Weather Zip-Neck running shirt offers versatile performance in a durable polyester/spandex blend, with great breathability and15-UPF sun protection.When summer won’t stay and autumn falls early, Patagonia's stretchy and supple All Weather Zip-Neck (88% polyester/12% spandex) offers enhanced coverage and breathable comfort to extend the range of wild trail runs. Worn alone or as a second layer, this long-sleeved running shirt embodies versatility. It has multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and low-profile fold-over mitts, a deep venting front zip, and an airflow mesh back panel for maximum venting. With front and back reflective logos, UPF-15 sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Features and Specifications
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit with completely breathable 100% polyester (50% recycled) airflow mesh panel on back for ventilation with 15-UPF sun protection and
- Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitt
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back at neck
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) airflow mesh with UPF-15 sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Bluesign Approved Fabric
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.