Patagonia Men's All Free Lightweight Softshell Wind Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $28.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Like your favorite climbing partner, the Patagonia All Free Jacket will take the hard pitches and make it look casual; built from a light, stretchy and comfortable soft-shell fabric with hoody-style handwarmer pockets that disappear under a harness.
From pioneering Yosemite routes to modern sends of yesterday's aid lines, free climbing has long represented the ideal. Patagonia's All Free Jacket is a lightweight soft shell that moves, breathes and protects without restraint, enabling your most visionary moves. The soft, yet durable polyester stretch-woven fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a complement of minimalist features. Low-profile, open-entry, mesh-lined handwarmer pockets lie flat and disappear under a harness, a left-chest security pocket closes with a zipper, and the spiral-seam construction on the stretchy Variable Conditions Cuff allows the sleeves to push up easily without constricting your forearms. A drawcord cinches the no-bunch hem from inside the handwarmer pockets.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest zippered security pocket; open-entry handwarmer pockets that disappear under a harness or waistbelt
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Shell: 4.1-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Shell and cuffs have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.