Patagonia Men's Airshed Running Pullover Wind Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The stretchy, breathable Patagonia Men's Airshed Pullover slides over baselayers to provide just the right warmth and wind resistance.The Patagonia Airshed Pullover became a favorite among Patagonia's endurance testers for delivering on-the-go breathability while simultaneously buffering wind and outwitting storms—it inhabits the sweet spot between baselayer and light shell. Born of discoveries from Patagonia's revolutionary Nano-Air®, the Airshed uses a soft, stretchy, whisper-light 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop fabric that helps create a highly breathable and fast-drying microclimate, whether worn over a thin tee or more insulative underlayers. The quarter-zip allows for venting, a zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack (with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop) and the stretch-knit cuffs and hem seal out weather and maintain comfort. With reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Quarter-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem keeps out weather, dries fast and wears softly under gloves or a pack
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.