Patagonia Men's Airshed Running Pullover Wind Jacket
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The stretchy, breathable Patagonia Men's Airshed Pullover slides over baselayers to provide just the right warmth and wind resistance.The Patagonia Airshed Pullover became a favorite among Patagonia's endurance testers for delivering on-the-go breathability while simultaneously buffering wind and outwitting storms—it inhabits the sweet spot between baselayer and light shell. Born of discoveries from Patagonia's revolutionary Nano-Air®, the Airshed uses a soft, stretchy, whisper-light 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop fabric that helps create a highly breathable and fast-drying microclimate, whether worn over a thin tee or more insulative underlayers. The quarter-zip allows for venting, a zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack (with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop) and the stretch-knit cuffs and hem seal out weather and maintain comfort. With reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Quarter-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem keeps out weather, dries fast and wears softly under gloves or a pack
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.