Patagonia 45 Litre Black Hole Packable Duffle
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Patagonia 45 Litre Black Hole Duffle Bag is Patagonia's smallest duffel and is perfect for small loads and long weekends.
Climbers didn’t invent the long weekend, but we sure figured out how to put it to good use. From ropes and a rack of cams to a change of clean clothes—whatever you stuff into this tough, highly weather-resistant duffel bag will be protected and easily accessible. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 765 g (1 lb 11 oz)
- Materials: 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Bags - Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick
"The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel wins our Top Pick award because it is lighter than most duffels we tested and scored near or at the top in every category. The Black Hole was among our favorites in both the Ease of Transport and Comfortable to Carry categories because of its awesome and easily removable shoulder straps. The Black Hole Duffel is the lightest duffel we tested to feature padded shoulder straps and the only product tested weighing three pounds or less, to feature as many pockets as it has. "
Outdoor Gear Lab 2015.
Very happy with my bag, super fast service and delivery!