Patagonia Black Hole Packable 90 Litre Duffle / Duffel Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Perfect for gear-heads, the Patagonia 90 Litre Black Hole Duffel Bag easily swallows a week's worth of stuff. Fabric is bluesign approved.
Dragged, slung, dropped and rolled—just another day for the Black Hole®. Highly durable and highly weather-resistant, this bag protects your gear from rough handling. The main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
1,417 g (3 lbs 3.2 oz)
- Materials: 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Bags - Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick
"The Patagonia Black Hole Duffle wins our Top Pick award because it is lighter than most duffels we tested and scored near the top in every category. It was our favorite in both the Ease of Transport and Comfortable to Carry categories because of its awesome and easily removable shoulder straps. It is also the lightest duffel we tested to feature padded shoulder straps. And it was also the only duffel weighing three pounds or less to feature as many pockets."
Outdoor Gear Lab 2015.