Patagonia 120 Litre Packable Black Hole Duffle / Duffel Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Patagonia's largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the 120 Litre Black Hole Duffel lives for abuse. Fabric is bluesign approved.
Lash them to a llama, pile them deep onto a raft, stuff them with climbing gear—Black Holes endure. Rugged and highly weather-resistant, this burly duffel bag will protect your equipment from spitting camels and all forms of insult. Access its main compartment through a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Features and Specifications
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- Packs into its pocket
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1672 g (59 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Bags - Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick
"The Patagonia Black Hole Duffle wins our Top Pick award because it is lighter than most duffels we tested and scored near the top in every category. It was our favorite in both the Ease of Transport and Comfortable to Carry categories because of its awesome and easily removable shoulder straps. It is also the lightest duffel we tested to feature padded shoulder straps. And it was also the only duffel weighing three pounds or less to feature as many pockets."
Outdoor Gear Lab 2015.
Great product, suited my needs perfectly. Strong/durable bag with plenty of room and comfortable back straps for ease of carry.
Fantastic. Communications were excellent from purchase to delivery.
Great product and very light which make a big difference