Patagonia Black Hole 32 Litre Daypack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The versatile Patagonia Black Hole 32 Litre Daypack comes with a unique double-zipper design for top or side access, and opens completely to make loading and unloading a breeze.
Patagonia built the Black Hole backpack because more often than not, your day has its own plans. This rugged, highly weather-resistant gear bag protects your belongings when the weather turns surly or your hike morphs into a contentious scramble. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share. An internal padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops or accommodates a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper organizes small items. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat—a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. For carrying comfort, the backpack’s padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap, or you can carry it with a top-mounted reinforced haul handle. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded sleeve protects most 15” laptops or holds a hydration reservoir; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, sternum strap and simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 850 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.