Patagonia Black Hole 25 Litre Daypack
The Patagonia Black Hole 25 Litre Daypack is a burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the weather-resistant protection and durability you expect from the Patagonia range of Black Hole bags.
Patagonia built the Black Hole™ backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche to scoff at the full gambit of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items, and stretchy side pockets fit most water bottles. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow; padded shoulder straps and a sternum strap secure the pack. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Easy access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Dimensions: 21x13x6.5
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.