Patagonia Arbor Lid Day Pack Commute 28 Litre with 15" Laptop Sleeve
Light and simple the top-loading Patagonia 28 Litre Arbor Daypack also has exterior storage and padded laptop sleeve. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Body made of 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Padded 15" laptop sleeve for added protection
- Zippered exterior front and lid pockets keep small items secure and close at hand
- Internal organization pocket separates smaller items so they don't get lost among gear in the main compartment
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 520 grams
- Materials: ody: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon.
Cord: 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. They were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, Patagonia are able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. They now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including their own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.