Osprey Viva 65 Litre Women's Hiking Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $66.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
The women’s-specific Osprey Viva 65 Litre Backpack boasts a simple, clean design. This highly adjustable pack is large enough to comfortably carry clothing and equipment for a week on the trail.
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire™ peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly™ hipbelt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of adjustment making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The backpanel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you’re trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
- Durability - this pack is made from durable fabrics to withstand the rigors of outdoor pursuits.
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- Lightwire Suspension: 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt; 1mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Spacer Mesh Harness: Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Airscape Backpanel: Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Spacer Mesh Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt: Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit for a comfortable carry; Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface. Stiffened internal structure for large load support
14 to 23 Kg
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size (cm)||78cm||36cm||35cm|
My daughter loves it. Highly adjustable so it fits her well.