Osprey Tempest Women's 20 Litre Daypack, Hydration and Raincover Combo - latest model
Osprey have made the iconic Tempest 20 Litre Daypack lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. Featuring women's specific fit, an updated AirScape backpanel, a continuous hipbelt wrap and suspension system that stabilized loads incredibly well for dynamic activities, the Tempest 20 remains the most versatile day hiking pack ever built.
Package includes the Osprey Tempest 20 Litre Women's Daypack, a 2.5 litre Osprey Hydraulics Hydration Bladder and an Osprey Raincover. Normal Price for three items is $254.85. Save by buying them together.
Simpler is often better, and simply put this is one of the most versatile packs ever created. If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Tempest 20 is the pack for you. 20L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the women's specific BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock™ helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- External Hydration Compartment
- Women's Specific hipbelt and shoulder straps
- Built for Speed - designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- Multi-Sport - from top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Continuous Lumbar to Hipbelt Wrap -users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Osprey's updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Dual zippered panel access to main compartment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie offs
- Top panel zippered stash pocket
- Lidlock helmet attachment
- Lower InsideOut Compression/carry straps
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- Airscape backpanel has precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges and lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Biostretch harness and hipbelt for comfort
- Stow-on the go trekking pole attachment
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness stash pocket
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
Volumes and Weights
50 cm high x 28 cm wide x 27 cm deep
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 70 x 100 D Nylon Mini Shadowbrick
- Accent: 420D Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420D Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Osprey Tempest 20 Litre Backpack||WXS/WS||
|Back Length||13-17"/ 33 - 53 cm||16-20"/ 40-51 cm|
Osprey Tempest 20 Litre, Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick Award"The Osprey Tempest 20 is a versatile little daypack with some great features — most notably the bike helmet holder, which is a notoriously hard piece of equipment to secure to a pack without it flopping all over the place. As such, we've given this pack our Top Pick for Around Town designation. While some people only use daypacks for hiking, many others use theirs for daily commuting, and other everyday uses. If you're one of those gals, then the Tempest is for you! Besides the helmet attachment, there's also a few smaller storage pockets and an exterior sleeve for a layer or bulky item. It's big enough to fit a standard 15-inch laptop, but is still on the smaller side, making it suitable for toting on public transport or for biking. The back and hip belt are made of mesh for increased airflow, and it's a comfortable and lightweight daypack. Our main (and only) real beef is the sizing — this pack comes in XS/S or S/M options, but even the S/M felt very small on our 5'6" tester. The hip belt is also on the small side, so taller or larger ladies might have a hard time getting a good fit in this pack." Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018
I spent quite a bit of time researching options to get what I needed. This pack is just the right size, with more capacity than it looks, extra features that really work and with a rain proof cover that also seems to withstand some pretty blustery weather. I use it for reasonably serious day walking as well as a travel pack for long distance travel. And it's good value.