Osprey Talon 44 Litre Light Backpacking / Thru-Hiking Backpack - latest model
Osprey have made the Talon 44 lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. With an updated AirScape backpanel to keep you dry, a continuous hipbelt wrap for incredible comfort and a suspension system that stabilized loads for dynamic activities, this is your go to for lightweight backpacking, day hikes and more.
Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Talon 44 is the pack for you. 44L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight multi-day trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine with a fiberglass frame to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
Features and Specifications
- Built for Speed - designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- Multi-Sport - from top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Continuous Lumbar to Hipbelt Wrap -users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Osprey's updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Lower InsideOut Compression/carry straps
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- Airscape backpanel has precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges and lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Biostretch harness and hipbelt for comfort
- Stow-on the go trekking pole attachment
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness stash pocket
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Top loader access to main compartment
- Floating removable top lid with zippered stash pocket
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag access
- Removable sleeping mat straps
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
67 cm x 30 cm x 33 cm
- Main: 70 x 100 D Nylon Mini Shadowbrick
- Accent: 420D Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420D Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Talon 44 Litre Backpack||S/M||
|Back Length||16-20"/40-51cm||19-23"/48-58.5 cm|